Our skills and experience are diverse but we share the same aims – to challenge, support and value the school in whatever way we can.
Our aim is to work to achieve the aims of the school by:
- Challenging and supporting the Headteacher and Assistant Headteachers in managing the school.
- Seeking to appoint quality staff, motivated to meet all the aims and objectives of the school.
- Valuing staff and children and their achievements.
- Promoting a positive image of the school within the wider community.
- Getting to know staff and children better, through regular school visits.
- Securing any available resources to benefit the school.
- Providing external skills and experience to assist in the management of the school.
- Representing the interest of parents.
Together with the Headteacher we have created a 5 year Strategic Objective Plan
The Governing Board