Wootton Bassett Infants’ School Governing Body would like to extend a warm welcome to parents, prospective parents and members of our community.
We are made up of a group of volunteers who all have an interest in our school, The Governing Body includes parents, staff members, and representatives of the community and the local authority.
Our skills and experience are diverse but we share the same aims – to challenge support and value the school in whatever way we can.
Our aim is to work to achieve the aims of the school by:
- Challenging and supporting the Headteacher and Assistant Headteachers in managing the school.
- Seeking to appoint quality staff motivated to meet all the aims and objectives of the school.
- Valuing staff and children and their achievements.
- Promoting a positive image of the school within the wider community.
- Getting to know staff and children better, through regular school visits.
- Securing any available resources to benefit the school.
- Providing external skills and experience to assist in the management of the school.
- Representing the interest of parents.
Together with the Headteacher we have created a 5 year Strategic Objective Plan
The Governing Board
We currently have 3 co-opted governors vacancies – please see this letter for more details
Contacting the Governors
As governors we make every effort to make ourselves available to parents and will do our best to help with any questions or comments that you have.
The Governors can be contacted via the school on 01793 852254 or email the Clerk, Miss Beckie Lynne at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minutes are available to view upon request once approved. Please request from the Clerk.